Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I was wondering how many Victory owners/riders there are around Southern New Hampshire and Northern Mass. I will start with being the first from Southern NH.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm in Westford MA , 6 mi. from NH border , The wife goes to Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua NH all the time.... My Mom and Dad live in Center Conway , NH

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Sorry, I guess my point is, I'm always riding in NH !!! thumb up

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pheasant Lane

I'm in Westford MA , 6 mi. from NH border , The wife goes to Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua NH all the time.... My Mom and Dad live in Center Conway , NH
Hey Lilmags500,
Nice to hear there are a few victory riders close by. If you are ever up this way and want to ride give me a shout. I was at the mall last weekend.

cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Hey Lilmags500,
Nice to hear there are a few victory riders close by. If you are ever up this way and want to ride give me a shout. I was at the mall last weekend.

cheers
Any time, always looking to ride , and make new friends at the same time!:D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice I would definitely take a ride up to the Weirs with you guys.

I haven't gone to bike night because I'm usually solo and don't know anyone else who goes.

I am always up to going for a ride or hanging out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I'm in Connecticut, which I've often heard referred to as Lower Mass.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm in Chester NH. New to victory but loving the bike. We will be hitting up Lowell a couple times this summer.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm in Chester NH. New to victory but loving the bike. We will be hitting up Lowell a couple times this summer.
I go almost every week , PM me if you plan on going a certain week and we can meet up !cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Im in Tewksbury
Ha , right down the road from me , I was in your neck of the woods yesterday ... Any interest in Lowell bike night or heading to Laconia bike week , let me know !cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well Laconia I can't cause I'm at annual training. If bike night in Lowell is Tuesday night I have to wait till my daughters gymnastics schedule changes. I posted a flyer of my clubs ride coming up June 29 out of nashua.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not S.NH, but....... Campton, but in Kuwait currently. Should be back in S.NH or MA by 1July.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts