Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Daymn! I really like that! A LOT! Never thought of a Goldwing as a clubman bike but that is a very well done custom.

Big kudos to the builder thumb up

·
Premium Member
799 Posts

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
I especially like the front end. Outside of the megaphone exhaust, it's flawless to me.

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
The Rune was the best looking GW ever built. Too bad it had such a short run.

There's another one that's not bad, is a fairly new model, and looks sporty but has bags.

I guess it's a Valkrie but with bags and fairing.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I am a big fan of the Valkyries from the late 90's. When I first saw the photos of the new ones I liked them too. The original glossies of the new ones though were full profile photos only showing the silhouette. In person, nope. That up front bulk looks like it was an afterthought and just slapped on with no regard for design or style. I've seen a few on the road, far more than the Slingshot, so somebody likes something about them. Engine perhaps. To me it's just plain ugly. The Aztec of the two wheeled world.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

That's the F6B, Honda's "Bagger" Goldwing..... Go ahead and ask LILMAGS how much I like that bike :wink

·
Registered
289 Posts
The Rune was the best looking GW ever built. Too bad it had such a short run.

There's another one that's not bad, is a fairly new model, and looks sporty but has bags.

That's a Gold Wing without the trunk.....

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Yeah its not my cup of tea either.

·
Registered
471 Posts
My brother picked up a new F6B this spring, I prefer the look of my Vic but you can't take anything away from that F6B, 118 HP stock, it carves up turns like a sport bike, and it ran all the way to Nova Scotia and back without a hiccup, cant say the same for my Vic or the other 2 HD's that were with us. Honda engineering is second to none.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Am I correct that the Honda F6B does not have cruise control?

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
471 Posts
Am I correct that the Honda F6B does not have cruise control?

G'day,

Vinish
2014 no cruise, I believe the 2015 does have cruise control

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
My brother picked up a new F6B this spring, I prefer the look of my Vic but you can't take anything away from that F6B, 118 HP stock, it carves up turns like a sport bike, and it ran all the way to Nova Scotia and back without a hiccup, cant say the same for my Vic or the other 2 HD's that were with us. Honda engineering is second to none.
Completely agree. If they understood the American market better; they could sell a lot more bikes here. What I really like about the GW's is there really isn't anything left to do to the motor to make it run better/faster/etc. It's all done for you from the factory.

Their production chopper, the Fury, was a fantastic bike. If it had come to market 5 years earlier they would have sold them like sweet hot cakes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts