Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to the shed to put away tables and chairs form our Christmas party.....and there was the XC all packed away on this 65 degree December day.....I turned around, got my tools and went to work pulling the tires, forks and mufflers.

Now to get these off to the shop and get the work done.

Reactions: wspollack

·
Registered
77 Posts
I took the cover off the bike, installed my new Lloyds quarter turn throttle ring and went for a ride. Very nice mod. Wish I could have ridden longer. Spring is almost here!! hehe

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Want are you doing to her?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Wow PaiN , that rear is smoked . Considering you only did 800 miles last season ... :ltr:

Reactions: broggyr

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Want are you doing to her?
I need a new set of tires and fork service. In the spring I'm going to replace the exhaust with a full cat-less system. Also plan to replace the shift linkage, install new spark plugs / wires and service the AF.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
What cat-less system are you going with?

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
13,263 Posts
you have the Miller mufflers why not just gut your headers. A couple hole saws would be cheaper

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you have the Miller mufflers why not just gut your headers. A couple hole saws would be cheaper
Seems that is not the best route to take, if a person wants to keep their low end torque.....and I do,

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
When I mentioned to Kyle (KMC) he also mentioned I shouldn't have gutted my cats. But, when he saw my home made glass pack mufflers, and how restrictive they are (OEM tip is in place an uncut), he said it would most likely be OK. I'm not going to argue, over 88HP and 102 TQ for homemade pipes is OK by me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts