Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She will never stand him up and never let him down.
She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.
She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret.
She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires.
She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive and invincible ...

No wait. ..........awe heck, .............Sorry........

I'm thinking of Rum.

It's Rum that does all that stuff..

Never mind ... ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I've tried some of that cinnamon jim beam or whatever and though it was alright I don't really care for all this various flavoring of beer and coffee and liquor.

Seems they are always trying to fix something.

I read where they are putting butter in coffee... wha the? At lunch, Subway, I tried half and half tea and lemonade... nasty stuff!

Why in the heck would someone want to put fanilla ice cream on a hot piece of apple pie? Or hot chocolate syrup on a fudge brownie? What's this world coming to for cryin out loud? Next, women will stop getting implants and just go natural and you guys won't have anything to do and will have to ride more. :nanana::ltr::ride:

·
Registered
483 Posts
"I've tried some of that cinnamon jim beam or whatever and though it was alright I don't really care for all this various flavoring of beer and coffee and liquor.

Seems they are always trying to fix something. "

I agree....and it ain't even broken.:rolleyes:

The worst I've heard of is.......are ya sittin' down?......bubble gum flavored Vodka ............YUK!!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Next, women will stop getting implants and just go natural and you guys won't have anything to do and will have to ride more. :nanana::ltr::ride:
Ride what ... specifically? :confused:

Ohhhhhhhhh.... you mean ... ride the bike ! :eek: :ltr:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts