Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 xr and need to know what is the best way to get to the abs fuses under the fender
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I guess the good and the bad about a 2011 model, no ABS.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I have checked my fuses cleaned the speed sensor and ring replaced the relay checked the Gap of the speed sensor changed my rear sensor changed the front sensor changed brake fluid and my abs still on anything else that I can before I take it to a dealer

·
13,185 Posts
you want to clean the sensor on the front wheel both sides and check its gap. Same for the rear.
Speed sensor has nothing to do with the ABS light staying on

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update
I had changed the relay with one I got from the parts store and that didn't fix my abs light
U finally got time to take it to a use to be dealer that still has the digital wrench and they said relay was bad so I finally ordered one for the xr and got it put on today and that toke care of it
I reckon I just can't use one from parts store

·
Registered
324 Posts
Update
I had changed the relay with one I got from the parts store and that didn't fix my abs light
U finally got time to take it to a use to be dealer that still has the digital wrench and they said relay was bad so I finally ordered one for the xr and got it put on today and that toke care of it
I reckon I just can't use one from parts store
Hmm... I always thought a Relay is a Relay is a Relay. So I am surprised that it did not work from a parts store..

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
My ABS light has been a problem since shortly after I bought the bike, six years ago. Where is this relay located on the bike?

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
My ABS light has been a problem since shortly after I bought the bike, six years ago. Where is this relay located on the bike?
Up and to the right of ABS module.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You will have to take the rear fender off to get to it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts