Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you all know where I can download the install instruction PDF's for Victory accessories. Mainly looking for the saddlebag guards because I think I am missing some bolts (dealer put it all on before I got it). Tried Victorys site but it just keeps hanging up on me. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Do any of you all know where I can download the install instruction PDF's for Victory accessories. Mainly looking for the saddlebag guards because I think I am missing some bolts (dealer put it all on before I got it). Tried Victorys site but it just keeps hanging up on me. Thanks.
Well, I don't believe this is exactly what you're looking for, but I think it may help:

1) Click here (a Victory link I've saved, for parts diagrams): http://parts.polarisind.com/Browse/Browse.asp?ProductLine=VIC&Year=2012&Model=V12TW3

2) Click on the "BODY, SADDLEBAG ASM. - V12TW36/DW36/KW36 ALL OPTIONS" link (10th link down from the top).

This will show you the bolts involved in attaching the guards, if I understand your question correctly.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
If your still in need of assistance by the time I get home tomorrow I will break out my service manual and scan a couple pages in for ya.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I have the service manual and it does not have anything except the highway bars installation. I am basically looking for the sheet that comes in the box when you buy the saddlebag guards.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Is there another dealer in your area you could ask? They might have a copy of the instructions or a technician who has installed them before.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have a copy and can PDF them tomorrow. How do I post them here? There should be a place on this site where you can post these kind of instructions so everybody can access them!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have the pdf of the saddle bag bars PDF but cannot figure out how to post or get it to you. The attachment is too big for forum.

Can anybody help???

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Kate, your the best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts