Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering why no one has come up with a connector strip to do away with the ACM. It creates alot of issues I think with aftermarket products. I have looked at wiring diagram and I think it's very doable. Just hopes this gets wiring guru's thinking and may be a fix...By the way after blowing ACM I fix the wiring on front right turn signal. Hammer07:smile:eek

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I'm not familiar I guess with acronym ACM. What da heck? Whats it supposed to do?

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts
I'm not familiar I guess with acronym ACM. What da heck? Whats it supposed to do?
I think it turns the turn signal off automatically after the bike has gone through a turn (leaned over and back up) or gone x amount of feet.

They are easy to fry when changing the right front turn signal because the wires are reversed there for some reason. Cost to replace is over $200 IIRC.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hmm ok. If I find a wire diagram maybe I take a look see for work around..

·
13,263 Posts
from what I have been told the ACM controls more then just the turn signals. It also send info to the ECM. Here is what it looks like on the inside

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts
from what I have been told the ACM controls more then just the turn signals. It also send info to the ECM. Here is what it looks like on the inside
Is that the ACM or is that the relay/breaker under the right hand cover of X-bikes or all 3?

Pretty sure it's different on the steel frame Vic's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts