Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a power commander for my bike and installed it. My stock ecu is pretty bulky. Just wondering if anyones got one and kno how to make it all fit under the side cover well

·
Registered
682 Posts
I can't think of anywhere inconspicuous to put it off the top of my head. Will the side cover not go back on with the pcIII on the ecu?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
01 victory v92c. Just figured it was posted in the v92c forum didnt need to put the model and year as most the v92c were the same.
I spent a good 30min shoving and pushing everything every which way and finally got it to fit. I had to just set the actual power commander on top the fuse box and just close the side cover over not really want i want for long term but it made me able to ride it. Thanks for the help

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Some of us click on "new posts" at the top of the page, but some of us also check in which forum they're located ;)

·
13,043 Posts
01 victory v92c. Just figured it was posted in the v92c forum didnt need to put the model and year as most the v92c were the same.
I spent a good 30min shoving and pushing everything every which way and finally got it to fit. I had to just set the actual power commander on top the fuse box and just close the side cover over not really want i want for long term but it made me able to ride it. Thanks for the help
not trying to be mean
Please add your city and state after the model of bike you have. Click user pc at top of page and then far left click edit signature. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,148 Posts
I bought a power commander for my bike and installed it. My stock ecu is pretty bulky. Just wondering if anyones got one and kno how to make it all fit under the side cover well
So mate, is it working ?? Everything fitted ??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bikes running a lot smoother still needs some adjusting...more then i can do but definitely an improvement. Only was able to drive it a short 5min or so. Weather has been around freezing and snowy. I am on the mobile version and was unable to figure out how to make my signature...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts