Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me first thank everyone for their input, now lets proceed. I would like to add music to my hammer and am open to suggestions. Having never road a bike prior to two weeks ago with a radio (a harley electra glide) THEIR GREAT! (as Tony the tiger would say) My Hammer S has no fairing so what are my choices for adding music? I dont have an ipod, iphone or I anything for that matter, dont own a portable cd player nothing, zip, nadda...get the idea. If my budget would be say 500 (prior to labor) what are my choices? What are the good points and bad to your selection? Who has them on their bike (a non fairing bike one that didnt come with speakers) If you had to do it over again what would you do?
My helmet is a Shoe rf1100 and also new bell star-silver (dont like it, does not fit my head well- its for sale if someone is interested, total time worn is about 5 minutes around the house- comes with a smoke visor also)

thanks
barry

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went to the Arizona Bike Week and there was a company called cycle sounds. It looked pretty good, sounded good as well. They had several Mock motorcycles set up with there systems. Here is a link

·
Registered
257 Posts
unique i have heard real good things about but i have heard that the kuryaken??? sound of chrome are pretty damn nice

·
Registered
7 Posts
Put the wrong link in. Yes, these guys sell steros for MC, but this link I am now providing were the guys at the Arizona Bike Week.

In this link, it shows how they did the mock on setting up there stereo systems on bikes. The sound was good and it was LOUD.

So these guys are called cyclesounds and NOT Unique Cyclesounds. Two different companies with a Very close name.

So these are the guys I heard at the Motorcycle Rally

http://www.cyclesounds.com/index.php?main_page=videos

1 - 4 of 4 Posts