Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that have added a tour pack or extra speakers to their XC how much better would you rate the radio quaility? My 2013 with the kicker speakers is ok but I am wandering about how the rear speakers would affect my ride :) if I add the tour pack.

·
Registered
152 Posts
It gave my bike a "surround sound" feel. It definitely was an improvement over the two front speakers alone.

Plus the trunk is very roomy for storage. I don't think I'll ever take mine off, and I don't do a lot of "touring".

Good luck!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I put polk 6.5s in the front with an RF amp, upgraded the trunk stock speakers to kickers. Personally, I think the kicker upgrade in my trunk was a waste of money. I would just upgrade your front kickers with an amp and work up from there. You may just very well be pleasantly surprised with what an amp can do for your front kickers. just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I could certainly use the storage. I just ordered a new Ultimate seat so I'll have to recover from that first :eek: but I can see a trunk in the future.cheers
Maybe an amp to.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Speakers

I love my tour pack I can go shopping with that puppy on the back Just cant get the large items like paper towels The speaks are great but when I go out with the guys on short trips I just pull it off and place it in the house. Having been spoiled by the extra speaks makes me want the speaker lids for when I have the tour pack off. The tour pack can be addictive because of all the room.thumb up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts