Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I am new to this forum. I have a 2008 8-Ball and loving it. I have about 2700 miles and it just keeps getting better. I have added the passenger seat and pegs, back rest and black swept pipes -- very nice. My question is - can you add additional lights, such as additional brake lights to this unit. I would feel a little safer if there was additional brake lights.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i put a side plate on my vegas with a dual intensity led light on it for running and extra brake lights, just taped into the running light and brake light wires, works great. you probaly can put almost anything on for extra brake lighting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Speaking of lights. I noticed that when I have my ignition on, but not started, all my lights work except mt license plate light. Shouldn't the license plate light come on with all the other lights?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Greetings, I am new to this forum. I have a 2008 8-Ball and loving it. I have about 2700 miles and it just keeps getting better. I have added the passenger seat and pegs, back rest and black swept pipes -- very nice. My question is - can you add additional lights, such as additional brake lights to this unit. I would feel a little safer if there was additional brake lights.
i added a dual intensity led light bar over my license plate frame, helps some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts