Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking for adjustable levers to make it a little easier on my once broken hand. I received these a couple of weeks ago and wanted to wait a few hundred miles before posting anything. So far so good. They were ordered form Motea in Germany, (link below). Since they are adjustable both brake and clutch I have found it made it more comfortable for me especially in traffic. As far as getting them they arrived in a week. The install was easy and straight forward. There is a slight difference as the Motea lever does not use the sleeve for the brake side. Just the pin and a little grease. You may need to adjust the clutch cable depending on where you set the adjustment wheel. The price for the levers is very reasonable but if you are in US the shipping is very expensive which was expected. The total was $139.00. All in all I am very happy with the purchase and they are a very good alternative to the very expensive LSL levers.

Motea Shop - Motorcycle Aftermarket for Enthusiasts

http://www.motea.com/en/

Attachments

·
13,263 Posts
was it hard to readjust the clutch to find the right spot

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was it hard to readjust the clutch to find the right spot
Not on mine. I actually just made a slight adjustment using the lever adjustment wheel and it worked out great.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,768 Posts
Just curious if you are still using these? Any issues?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No issues with them. Kevin Cross commented on how good they felt when he was tuning my bike. He thought it made the clutch pull much lighter.

Reactions: visionjohnny

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Okay thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
My levers just came in today. Total cost $84.
Ordered July 13, shipped July 15, arrived by USPS today.
Not sure why when they say on website that I'm paying for UPS shipping they sent regular postal. No biggie.

I'll get them installed on the weekend.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
20180802_211700-COLLAGE.jpg

This is just me holding new lever above the stock chrome.
Sorry didn't get pics from exactly same angle as you can see by engine but lever is in the same position.

Top is adjusted fully in. Bottom is fully out which is nearly identical to stock reach.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
IndyVictory, are your Motea levers the VX model?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
IndyVictory, are your Motea levers the VX model?
https://shop.v-trec.com/en/brake--and-clutch-levers/v-trec-vx-custom-brake--clutch-lever-set-short-/-long-for-victory-cross-country/-tour-10-16-i985-179341-0.htm

Funny how "German" levers state specifically on the invoice country of origin China. They did ship from Germany though.

Reactions: Speedblue and RICZ

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
https://shop.v-trec.com/en/brake--and-clutch-levers/v-trec-vx-custom-brake--clutch-lever-set-short-/-long-for-victory-cross-country/-tour-10-16-i985-179341-0.htm

Funny how "German" levers state specifically on the invoice country of origin China. They did ship from Germany though.
Thats coz everything is made in China , aluminium injection molding especially ....

On AliExpress the clutch levers and adjustable brake lever is available too

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts