Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase a 2013 Crossroad Vintage but my honey won't be happy on the bike unless I put boards on it for her. She prefers the position provided with the adjustable passenger floorboard kit that was available from the factory as Part #2878685. Due to Victory ceasing production these are getting difficult to find. Anybody know where I can fine one. Would even consider used take offs. Any info pointing me in the right direction would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks, Tim

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
They show up from time to time on eBay and the Victory Facebook page. Not the kit, but ones that have come off a CCT. Kuryakyn stopped making anything for Victory months ago so I suspect you'll have better luck finding the CCT passenger floorboards with mounts.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dealer has tried the Kuryakyn route. Nothing really suitable. They did a dealer inventory search, located a set and contacted the dealer to arrange buying them and they became "sold. Have the part number flagged on Ebay.

Thanks, Tim

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Many dealers have stopped doing the dealer to dealer transfer of parts or accessories a long time ago. If you contacted the dealer that has the Polaris kit, it may become available again. But more than likely not at a discounted price. There are a couple of Bike Wrecker companies on eBay that dismantle and sell parts from wrecked bikes. One is Pinwall in Massilon,OH, 330-879-9910. What you need are the passenger boards and mounts from a Cross Country Tour. I have no idea if the Vision parts would work on a Cross Country. Another route is buying the parts you need from a dealer or an online seller like: VictoryParts.net. Some dealers have a lot of used parts from years of servicing and working on Victory's. One such dealer is Randy's Cycle in Marengo, IL, 815-923-0500. It would be worth your time to give them a call to see if they have a new kit or any used CCT passenger floorboard assemblies in their barn/storage area. I've been in that area several times and they have a lot of used Victory parts.

The parts you seek are out there. It's just a matter of locating them at a price you're willing to pay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts