1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the "Adminstrator" sports a signature here that says
"HELP US HELP YOU!!!
Add the year and model of your bike(s) to your signature"

yet there is no such "year and model" in the administrators own signature?

curious how that would be?

seems to me a admiinistrator should follow his own instruction, true?

how about it, mr admin, share with your own "year and model" so we may be able to "help".

i'm certain one who seems to have the desire to admin a scooter site would at the very least have a scooter, true?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Maybe instead of trying to find something to stir the pot you should take some time to see whats going on here. As has been mentioned in thread, I sold Porti a few months ago and do not have a bike to list.

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=6972
LOL - OWNED! Most of the regular's here already knew that Diamond was "between bikes". These types of petty threads are getting a bit out of hand. Would not surprise me at all if Diamond started policing these things a bit tighter. Time to closure of this thread...3-2-1...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
diamondrump

Maybe instead of trying to find something to stir the pot you should take some time to see whats going on here. As has been mentioned in thread, I sold Porti a few months ago and do not have a bike to list.

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=6972
hey look diamonrump, i can cut & paste too!
oh, wait- !!!!!i can cut & paste too!!!!

http://www.victoryforums.com/search.php?searchid=148444

so yes, just as you suggested (but you did not bother to check) i have done just as you falsely accused me of NOT doing: i joined back in January, & gee- i even have 40+ contributions, (sorry to be lacking in the !!!!!!!!!!!!!! department) "to see what's going here".

for now my eye sight is very clear- i trust an admin may not feel compelled to fog another member’s eyesight to simply make you appear less transparent.

but hey: if it's cool for an admin to warm the bench here while the starters carry the game, warm all you wish. i guess...

·
Registered
851 Posts
but hey: if it's cool for an admin to warm the bench here while the starters carry the game, warm all you wish. i guess...
So let me get this straight...since Diamond sold his bike and hasn't bought a replacement you feel he shouldn't be the admin for the site???

Yeah THAT makes sense...NOT!!!

Here's an idea...if you don't like the way the site is run don't come back. Problem solved thumb up

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Hammbagger,
You are correct, Diamond doesn't have a bike. What you may/may not be aware of is the fact the Diamond does a lot for this forum and is very well respected. What you also may be unaware of is the fact that there are nuerous people that visit the forum daily just to get information about the brand. Incuded in that group of people are people that already own bikes and people that are either considering get back into riding or considering beginning riding.

Why come here and start crap? If you want to start crap there are a couple of other forums that welcome that sort of activity. Be advised though that both of the (for lack of other words) bad boy forums will eat you alive before some of the members accept you in their territory. This is one of the "play nicely" forums and most members prefer to keep it that way. If you are unable to play nicely you may want to consider finding a new playground.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hammbagger,
You are correct, Diamond doesn't have a bike... there are a couple of other forums that welcome that sort of activity. Be advised though that both of the (for lack of other words) bad boy forums will eat you alive .
would someone please point me to the "bad boy forums"? i simply can't wait to be eaten.

btw, my virgin eyes simply can't bear see the word ("edited per forum rules") on such a carefully moderated site anyway.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I've known Hammbaggar, well not known him but know of him from another site for years.

I forgot that he is a sarcastic SOB but mostly just out of fun. He knows all about Porti and probably more than most because he has seen the transformation from when I bought the bike.

I don't THINK the comment was meant to be serious.

Sorry no bad boy forums here but you know where you can go for that!thumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
hey look diamonrump, i can cut & paste too!
oh, wait- !!!!!i can cut & paste too!!!!

http://www.victoryforums.com/search.php?searchid=148444

so yes, just as you suggested (but you did not bother to check) i have done just as you falsely accused me of NOT doing: i joined back in January, & gee- i even have 40+ contributions, (sorry to be lacking in the !!!!!!!!!!!!!! department) "to see what's going here".

for now my eye sight is very clear- i trust an admin may not feel compelled to fog another member’s eyesight to simply make you appear less transparent.

How many years have you seen my threads titled and you still can't get it right?:ltr:

!!!!! ALL CAPS !!!!!thumb up:ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
790 Posts
What ever happened to the good old days when you got home in a bad mood and you just went for a ride or had a beer? why bother logging in if you just want to fight? That belongs in the "VIP" Sectionwac

1 - 15 of 15 Posts