Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08 kingpin eightball. I have the black and chrome oval badge now.. I am thinking on swapping to the new red V logo badge.

Has anyone seen or have a pic of the new badge on a black tank..?

Which one would look better with my theme going here ?

Will the new badge fit the contour of a kingpin tank ?

the close up on the pinstrip is from a later day when I had the corbin tan..now as you see I am all black..I wanted to show the color I have on tank..I dont want to clash or get to busy with the red logo..

Thanks for the advise..

Attachments

·
13,262 Posts
Go to dealer and see if they have one go out and hold it next to your bike. Heck maybe dealer has a black bike that you can see in person

·
Premium Member
13,725 Posts
I think it would look very good. Black and red go together like peanut butter and jelly. You could even add some highlights on the engine to bring it together even more. Check out what someone did with their blacked out motor.

They are available through Witchdoctors.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Shouldnt be a problem with the contour - I have them on my 2003 Vegas (but its silver, not black...) I just switched them - right one on the left side, left one on the right side, and the contour fit just right...

As for clashing - I think the new emblems would look awesome on the black and will draw out your pinstripes.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have the same black and chrome oval badge as you on my 8 ball, I saw the new badge on a Black Judge few weeks ago at my local dealers and I like it, but not more than the one we both have right now

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just buying my Hammer 8 ball now (havent picked it up yet) and the dealer is switching out the badges to the newer one for me. I personally think the simpler logo looks better on a blacked out bike.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i got the new badge on mine check out my pics

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
The red badge would look good but no badge would look the best!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts