Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderators, would it be possible to start a new threat for "Audio Questions for the Victory bike only " This thread would be for all things audio related the Victory bikes. In the mean time I have a 2013 XCT. I have the standard factory sound system with is nice. However, I'm looking to take my bike beyond the stock audio system. Looking for suggestions for a direct drop in upgrade for the front faring and the trunk speakers. Suggestions on a good amp. Rockford Fosgate come to mind. I would like know what others are running on their bike for upgraded speakers in the trunk without modifying the trunk itself. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Moderators, would it be possible to start a new threat for "Audio Questions for the Victory bike only " This thread would be for all things audio related the Victory bikes. In the mean time I have a 2013 XCT. I have the standard factory sound system with is nice. However, I'm looking to take my bike beyond the stock audio system. Looking for suggestions for a direct drop in upgrade for the front faring and the trunk speakers. Suggestions on a good amp. Rockford Fosgate come to mind. I would like know what others are running on their bike for upgraded speakers in the trunk without modifying the trunk itself. :rolleyes:
Something like this thread: http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=41522 ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts