Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good recommendation on a comfortable aftermarket seat? Pretty well always ride solo, and like to go on fairly long trips 300 to 400 miles a day. Thanks for responses in advance.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I installed a Mustang solo studded on my Vegas today. WOW. Like riding a whole new bike.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I put a mustang vintage seat (front and back) on my 07 Vegas this spring. I can knock off ~600 miles without a problem. Worth the money.

·
Registered
13 Posts
ditto on the Mustang

·
Registered
22 Posts
After-market seat

I just installed a Corbin Hollywood solo seat and backrest. The Corbin seat is a firm leather seat but comfortable, not squishy like the OEM seat. The backrest transformed the comfort to a level that has to be experienced! I am 5'-11" and 220. The seat raised me about an inch above the stock seat height. I have not sat on a Mustang seat in order to give an objective comparison. I am very happy with the Corbin.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've had a chance to put a few miles on my Mustang, and I'm pretty much sold on 'em. The studded one even looks pretty good on the Vegas. I wasn't too sure, but I got such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up, turns out it looks pretty good.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts