Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has installed an aftermarket windshield on their Vic? I'm trying to figure out what brands are good and what to stay away from.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has installed an aftermarket windshield on their Vic? I'm trying to figure out what brands are good and what to stay away from.
Your not serious about this, are you? There are 1.2 gazillion threads ALREADY on this. Heck, there may even be a sticky thread on it for the Cross Country variants out there. Use the Search function in the brown bar that searches THIS thread (rather than the google searach that searches the entire internet)...cheers

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your not serious about this, are you? There are 1.2 gazillion threads ALREADY on this. Heck, there may even be a sticky thread on it for the Cross Country variants out there. Use the Search function in the brown bar that searches THIS thread (rather than the google searach that searches the entire internet)...cheers
Yes I am serious about this. I work 12 hours a day almost 7 days a week, and the only way I can usually look at this forum is on my phone, and I can't use the search function... trust me, I've tried. In the time it took you to write this comment, you could have just told me a preference of windshield!!!!!!!!! It's not as if the v92c forum is seething with fresh posts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts