Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just purchased a 2012 victory 8 ball as my cruiser a couple of weeks ago and i have a bunch of questions im looking forward to getting some awnsers. I thought I couldnt post due to not paying fees or using my smart phone LOL who needs directions I finally figured out I have to post here first. im new to the cruiser world coming off of a 2008 suzuki B-king and a 2001 suzuki drz 400 also currently in my garage.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome lots of good info and help here.

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Welcome from another rider new to cruisers after 60 years of riding mostly touring rigs, usually Yamaha first gen Ventures. Age and cancer demanded a lower seat height but I didn't want to give up being able to work the twisties. I am infatuated with my XR to the max.

·
Registered
12,149 Posts

·
12,970 Posts
Hey guys I just purchased a 2012 victory 8 ball as my cruiser a couple of weeks ago and i have a bunch of questions im looking forward to getting some awnsers. I thought I couldnt post due to not paying fees or using my smart phone LOL who needs directions I finally figured out I have to post here first. im new to the cruiser world coming off of a 2008 suzuki B-king and a 2001 suzuki drz 400 also currently in my garage.
Go to top of page and click on "Forum" scroll down to 8 ball and read you find out what your thinking

1 - 6 of 6 Posts