Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears the CB/Intercom is no longer available for the 2008 Vision. It's one of the two things I miss from the Venture I had prior to the Vision. (Baggage capacity is the other). Is there a viable aftermarket CB that could be installed, or does anyone have a factory CB laying around looking for a home?

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
If you can't locate a factory unit, I have installed a J&M handlebar mounted unit and am very pleased with it. The 2' antenna gives me plenty of range too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you can't locate a factory unit, I have installed a J&M handlebar mounted unit and am very pleased with it. The 2' antenna gives me plenty of range too.
Does JM have a ready-made mounting bracket, or did you fabricate something? I'm afraid I may get in over my head.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
Phone J&M at 800/358-0881, they are very helpful. They have a handlebar mount for your bike, I would wager.

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
Here's my XR installation........
Mine was their first Victory fitting and they didn't have the taller bracket then, so I had to add the spacers you see under the unit in order for the PPT lever to clear the perch. I zip tied the headset connector to the bar as seen here.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts