Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Can anyone recommend any aftermarket fairings that would fit a 2014 Vegas 8 Ball fitted with a round headlight? Bullet or outlaw style...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Reactions: GavPFFP

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
no problem...Hope it works out for you. I think you'll like it.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I'd like to see an aftermarket company make Cross Country outer fairing. Something that fits correctly without all the excuses for why it doesn't line up properly.

·
Registered
541 Posts
they say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery....

this fairing/company looks to have snagged some of the lines from the XC.
http://www.jpcycles.com/product/755-098

would be tempted if it wasn't for the $1400 price tag..
but imho, just not sure i dig the lines of the XR with a batwing...
kind of like the looks of the arlen ness bob dron fairing, but have heard so many mixed reviews about crappy wind management, that i haven't plunked down the money on it yet...

lol not that any of this helps the o.p. out on his search for his Vegas...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No worries MonsterMash...always good to expand the topic

·
Registered
257 Posts
they say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery....

this fairing/company looks to have snagged some of the lines from the XC.
http://www.jpcycles.com/product/755-098

would be tempted if it wasn't for the $1400 price tag..
but imho, just not sure i dig the lines of the XR with a batwing...
kind of like the looks of the arlen ness bob dron fairing, but have heard so many mixed reviews about crappy wind management, that i haven't plunked down the money on it yet...

lol not that any of this helps the o.p. out on his search for his Vegas...
What?!?! Tell me this doesn't look good...

Fort Worth, TX | 2010 Victory Cross Roads

·
Registered
541 Posts
What?!?! Tell me this doesn't look good...

quite the contrary brother, your bike looks fantastic. just not exactly my cup of tea, but that is just my opinion...
plus i ride with a full face helmet and ear plugs so an awesome sound system really would be lost on me, which is why i was looking at some of the other minimal fairing options.
thats the best part about motorcycles, we can all have different tastes and make our bikes completely our own without any regard for what anyone else thinks. :)

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
541 Posts
just out of curiosity, is that the Victory oem fairing or aftermarket?

·
Registered
257 Posts
quite the contrary brother, your bike looks fantastic. just not exactly my cup of tea, but that is just my opinion...
plus i ride with a full face helmet and ear plugs so an awesome sound system really would be lost on me, which is why i was looking at some of the other minimal fairing options.
thats the best part about motorcycles, we can all have different tastes and make our bikes completely our own without any regard for what anyone else thinks. :)
I completely agree. That is exactly what makes bikes great, a lot of different options. Thanks brother!

Reactions: MonsterMash

·
Registered
257 Posts
just out of curiosity, is that the Victory oem fairing or aftermarket?
It's a wide open customs fairing. They're the only ones I found that design their fairing around the bullet triangle headlight. The OEM fairing for the CR actually only goes out about half way on the light and the opening is round. Didn't seem to fit well.

Reactions: MonsterMash

·
Registered
541 Posts
It's a wide open customs fairing. They're the only ones I found that design their fairing around the bullet triangle headlight. The OEM fairing for the CR actually only goes out about half way on the light and the opening is round. Didn't seem to fit well.

nice!
a while back I had bookmarked a Tsukayu fairings because they made one for the xr with no sound options... but i didn't see any on our bikes so it was hard to really see how it would look..
but i wholeheartely agree, yours follows the lines of the bike extremely well. thats why i was wondering if it was aftermarket or oem.. thanks sir!!
thread ijack over. lmao! :ltr:

Reactions: FoFo

·
Registered
965 Posts
IMG_20161001_131923024_HDR.jpg
This is my xr with a tky fairing

Reactions: GavPFFP

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks all...I got sorted with a Memphis Shades ‘outlaw’ fairing. Very happy with it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts