Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go ahead and buy a few things for my XR that I have been wanting as well as a few back up items (extra wind shield, luggage rack, extra heated grips, etc.) and one of those is the LED light that Polaris introduced a couple of years ago. I found the light for $350 on a few websites but then stumbled across some kind of Asian knockoffs for like $80. Are those any good and if so are they comparable to the Vic LED light? Also where is the Vic LED light made.

·
Registered
813 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
My brother and I have bought the one Amazon and one from ebay and both have been a great improvement. They compare great to the OEM LED with a lower price. But my opinion may not agree with you, but I like mine.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have the OEM one and it is extremely bright. I found mine on EBay and paid $250.00. I know Cheap Cycle parts had it for $339.00 last I looked.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I have the OEM one and it is extremely bright. I found mine on EBay and paid $250.00. I know Cheap Cycle parts had it for $339.00 last I looked.

I got my black OEM from Paulie at Honda East of Toledo. Haven't seen the knockoff's but the OEM puts out a ton of light and I love it.

You are never too old to have a happy childhood....I'm still trying.

·
Registered
7 Posts
On my last bike (Yamaha) I used the China LED's and had a complete failure one night. Talk about terrifying. I decided to go with the name brand light on the Vic and am not disappointed one bit.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is probably what I will do as well, just don't completely trust them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts