Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! Just want to throw this one out there to get some opinions and ideas.....

Looking for a new clutch lever. I'm an idiot and broke the end (ball and about 1/4") off mine and although it doesn't really affect the riding it just looks like crap! Up here in Canada a new OEM part is $130. now if I am going to shell out over $100 for one I might as well throw a bit more at it and get new customs for both clutch and brake. I can wait on it a bit because I can still ride it no problem.

What are you using? Likes, dislikes? Any good sources I should look at? Any help would be great! thumb up

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hey folks! Just want to throw this one out there to get some opinions and ideas.....

Looking for a new clutch lever. I'm an idiot and broke the end (ball and about 1/4") off mine and although it doesn't really affect the riding it just looks like crap! Up here in Canada a new OEM part is $130. now if I am going to shell out over $100 for one I might as well throw a bit more at it and get new customs for both clutch and brake. I can wait on it a bit because I can still ride it no problem.

What are you using? Likes, dislikes? Any good sources I should look at? Any help would be great! thumb up
Will Molino is supposedly coming out with some custom levers..waiting for the ones for newer bikes...check him out at cycle ops usa......

·
Registered
782 Posts
If you're looking for a set that's not too far from the stock look, check out the levers Arlen Ness makes.

I've been searching for more custom looking ones myself, I don't want a near stock look, and I've only found one place that had any to fit our bikes... but they are very aggressive looking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts