Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered pipes and an Arlen Ness air cleaner for my bike. Problem is the one shipped if for the steel framed bikes (I'm an idiot). What is the part number of the Arlen Ness filter to fit this bike? Is it the same as the Vision? I called Alren Ness and got that answer, but really want someone else to chime in before I get my RMA and ship the incorrect one back so I can get the right thing now. Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Travis P,
Looks like that's the way I will have to go. I don't see an Arlen Ness air filter on their site for the XC/XCT/XR... Well, now I can work the RMA on Monday and hope to order this soon. BTW the people at directcycleparts have been amazing to work with. I got on the phone with them right before closing time and the response was "We'll get you what you need." Now if they would only do a little something more with their website...

·
13,003 Posts
Travis P,
Looks like that's the way I will have to go. I don't see an Arlen Ness air filter on their site for the XC/XCT/XR... Well, now I can work the RMA on Monday and hope to order this soon. BTW the people at directcycleparts have been amazing to work with. I got on the phone with them right before closing time and the response was "We'll get you what you need." Now if they would only do a little something more with their website...
as far as I know Ness does not make a filter for the xc/cc
go to witchdoctor

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for confirming VJ. I'm committed to the LLoydz air filter now that I have to return the Ness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts