Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Wow. Talk about complete disassembly. Wonder how much that costs.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
They'll send a new sub-frame for free if you send them your entire bike.:grin

Reactions: broggyr

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Vicbaggers has changed air flow for CC's

Kevinx has one.

This is not new... Vicbaggers has been building these for 2-3 years. They are to do a 26" wheel properly on our XC's. No other kits on the market change the rake via neck angle. I don't personally have experience with this sub frame but the idea of adding a 26" wheel and gaining 10 more hp is awesome!!!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
This is not new... Vicbaggers has been building these for 2-3 years. They are to do a 26" wheel properly on our XC's. No other kits on the market change the rake via neck angle. I don't personally have experience with this sub frame but the idea of adding a 26" wheel and gaining 10 more hp is awesome!!!
+1
They have just recently started getting requests for stock rake angles.
They have perfected the upper frame assembly...

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
+1

They have just recently started getting requests for stock rake angles.

They have perfected the upper frame assembly...

If I decide to do a 23" wheel I am going this route... I think stock trees and this upper frame allows for a 23". I am really quite happy with my current 21" set up but cams and that upper frame airbox would probably give me 125-128hp to the rear wheel. I bet that would make me smile for miles and miles.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
What do they sell for?
Could make reframing a writeoff a viable option.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
When I got my 23" they weren't making these yet (and a 26" wasn't my thing). I also was still concerned about warranty on a 6 month old bike, so major mods scared (my first brand new bike). I'm not a HP whore, so I will probably keep my motor as is. Famous last words...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts