Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Can anyone recommend an air/fuel meter that records the ratio and allows for afterwards review? I have the VFC III and would like to tune it after seeing a/f ratio under idle, acceleration, cruising, etc. I see I could rent the real-time, analog SAFR gauge for $20 without recording capability.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hello. Can anyone recommend an air/fuel meter that records the ratio and allows for afterwards review? I have the VFC III and would like to tune it after seeing a/f ratio under idle, acceleration, cruising, etc. I see I could rent the real-time, analog SAFR gauge for $20 without recording capability.

Thoughts?
You can probably sell your VFC3 and get this Doebeck Gen 4+. Comes with the fuel controler, sensor and gauge.

AFR+ - Air/Fuel Ratio gauge plus EFI controller. #1 Fuel trimming and closed loop controller.

That's what I would do if I wanted to monitor and change the AFR I were running.

I still am undecided if I will get this Doebeck or go with a VFC3. If I decide on the Doebeck I will need to weld in an o2 sensor bung since my 2007 pipes dont have one.

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
I had an air/fuel set up on my cross country to tune the vfc it worked out every well.

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
I sold it quite some time ago after I tuned me VFCIII.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts