Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone who runs an airhawk take a picture of it on your bike and send it to me or post it. also what size is it, the large or medium? thinking im going to get one, just dont want something that looks stupid, and/or doesn't fit. thanks for the help guys
thumb up

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
can anyone who runs an airhawk take a picture of it on your bike and send it to me or post it. also what size is it, the large or medium? thinking im going to get one, just dont want something that looks stupid, and/or doesn't fit. thanks for the help guys
thumb up
I luv mine. It's an R type with the crotch canal made for cruisers. I'm not aware if they come in more than one size.

IMG_0819.jpg

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
I run the Airhawk R as well, and it comes in one size only. The other Airhawks have different sizes, but I don't know which size works the best.
As far as mounting, I don't even use the straps. It has a tacky rubber base and doesn't slip around at all. I toss it in the saddlebag when I dismount the bike, so no one can steal it (and it looks nicer without it too)
I LOVE it BTW!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have two Airhawk seat cushions for my 2013 CCT that I don't need because I'm having an RDL made at the moment. I'd be willing to part with them. Used 2 years. Worked well enough but I wanted something more.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have two Airhawk seat cushions for my 2013 CCT that I don't need because I'm having an RDL made at the moment. I'd be willing to part with them. Used 2 years. Worked well enough but I wanted something more.
im interested, how much do you want, and what type are they? if the price is right ill get them both. i can always give one to my brother if the wife doesn't want it :D

·
Registered
700 Posts
im interested, how much do you want, and what type are they? if the price is right ill get them both. i can always give one to my brother if the wife doesn't want it :D
PM me Howard..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts