Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks.. I am the proud owner of a 2007 Arlen Ness Signature Series ( Blk & Green Flames) Jackpot.. Can Anyone recommend an Intake Manufactorer and Exhaust System Manufactorer combination that would increase performance, short of a stroker kit, for the maximum kick out of my 100" ??Oh..Also to mention.. a combination that won't pop...... I still like my neighbors.... Thanks in advance for ANY input!! Bob

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hello Folks.. I am the proud owner of a 2007 Arlen Ness Signature Series ( Blk & Green Flames) Jackpot.. Can Anyone recommend an Intake Manufactorer and Exhaust System Manufactorer combination that would increase performance, short of a stroker kit, for the maximum kick out of my 100" ??Oh..Also to mention.. a combination that won't pop...... I still like my neighbors.... Thanks in advance for ANY input!! Bob
this is a frequent question but since your new i'll take it easy on ya.:cool: anyway the best intake is probably a S&S, the PMRT intakes are also a solid intake but harder to come by. as far as pipes there are plenty of choices, for the best peak performance most are using 2 into 1's but some use the two into two's i personally run a bassani and love it but RPW also makes a couple 2 into ones to choose from. many others will chime in with theie opinion soon i'm sure

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
this is a frequent question but since your new i'll take it easy on ya.:cool: anyway the best intake is probably a S&S, the PMRT intakes are also a solid intake but harder to come by. as far as pipes there are plenty of choices, for the best peak performance most are using 2 into 1's but some use the two into two's i personally run a bassani and love it but RPW also makes a couple 2 into ones to choose from. many others will chime in with theie opinion soon i'm sure
Not much to add here. If you do go with an S&S along with an aftermarket open type pipe. Have the dealer install the 05 Hammer Drag pipe map[S&S Version] The 05 is the only Freedom 100" motor that did not have catalyst exhaust, and does not have the lean cut programing used to keep the cats clean

·
Registered
257 Posts
Check out the torque tube intakes at Lloyds, they look great and Lloyds is known for performance.
not sure if this still stands and kevin may be able to clarify but when i talked to lloyd the torque tube is not a one intake fits all type intake, more or less for heavily modified bikes with at minimum cams but again this maybe changed

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good to know, Their sight suggests that they can be used to replace a stock intake. I hope they will work for slightly modified bikes because they certainly caught my attention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts