Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Talk to us!

Hey how about some videos of the bikes adjusting the air in a parking lot, up down. Also a video of the rear suspension going down the road hitting a few bumps in the road. Then maybe interview some riders, not just people who ride only from bar to bar. Maybe some Iron Butte Rally riders so we can hear their opinions of how the bikes ride and handle with your suspensions on their bikes. Also some who have got say 15K to 20K miles on them. I for one had a crappy stock shock on my CrossRoads. Running another after market spring shock that in all honesty does not ride the smoothest to me. We Victory riders usually like our bikes, but the aftermarket suspension options are very few to choose from. Thanks.

·
Registered
2010 Cross Country / stock 106 with glasspack mufflers
761 Posts
I won't be able to make the show but I agree with Speedblue that what I would really need before making such a purchase would be a demo RIDE on my same type bike (Cross Country), not just watching some other bike go up and down sitting still at a show. A ride-before-buy solution would either erase a potential buyer's doubts or convince them that it's not for them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts