Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
13,043 Posts
There was a 58 year old man early this spring on a BMW that was wearing one when a car cut him off. He flew off bike and vest deployed saving him except for some rashes and torn clothing he walked a way

·
Registered
564 Posts
Boy, and I thought guys who got off their scoots and tried to walk away before unplugging their heated gear were a hoot. This would bring the yuks to a whole new level.

Not diminishing the safety aspect but the above would sure as hell be cause for some big azz'd belly laughers.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I think that most Moto GP riders are now wearing sort of self inflating armor at least up in the shoulder area.
Not exactly the same but seems to be working for them.

For a fleeting moment I wanted this one:

But the thought of rolling into the on coming lane and the front of a on coming Kenworth made me rethink the idea.
Be fun to watch though.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I think that most Moto GP riders are now wearing sort of self inflating armor at least up in the shoulder area.
Not exactly the same but seems to be working for them.

For a fleeting moment I wanted this one:

But the thought of rolling into the on coming lane and the front of a on coming Kenworth made me rethink the idea.
Be fun to watch though.
reminds me of......

or a giant hamster ball... but it could be fun to pick a couple buddies and inflate them and make them go at it like the sumo suits! :devil

i'm all for increasing safety, but the thought of pinballing between cars after an unexpected get off doesn't excite me at all...

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts