Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone here has placed an order at www.ajbaggers.com ? I'm looking at the 21" fenders shipped for $200. He is out of country so a little leery to order anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Sorry, never heard of them before but they sure have a good looking web site.... scamadvisor.com rates ajbaggers at a 63% trust rating, meaning use caution when dealing with them

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
Be aware your original steel fender also acts as a fork brace and my bolting on a fibreglass fender you will lose some rigidity and get a degree of fork flex when riding hard.
Its advisable to add a fork brace if using a fibreglass or plastic front fender.

·
12,984 Posts
why are you ordering from a foreign company. Have you looked at Rusty jones or Klock Werks or HMD250 and others. Only reason I ask is cause there here and maybe easier to do business with

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Be aware your original steel fender also acts as a fork brace and my bolting on a fibreglass fender you will lose some rigidity and get a degree of fork flex when riding hard.
Its advisable to add a fork brace if using a fibreglass or plastic front fender.
Good point! Thank you..

why are you ordering from a foreign company. Have you looked at Rusty jones or Klock Werks or HMD250 and others. Only reason I ask is cause there here and maybe easier to do business with
Trying to save money. I know cheap is not always better, but that is why I posted the question to see if anyone here has tried it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts