Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roll Tide! Just joined the Victory family with a new 2015 XC. Like pretty much every other new XC owner, my first search will be to minimize the head buffeting issue.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
If you want to get the best for your hard earned dollar I recommend the Goody lowers . Best wind management for the money . Or the Vic factory lowers , big money though ....

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I absolutely agree with LMAGS500!
These lowers are fantastic AND look great too!
I got mine through WitchDoctors. I think they can paint them for you. Give them a call and see.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Victory and "Alabama" are not two words to sum up the national championship :wink
Just yankin' your chain from up north here...Nice choice in bikes and post some pics when you get some time.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Roll Tide! Just joined the Victory family with a new 2015 XC. Like pretty much every other new XC owner, my first search will be to minimize the head buffeting issue.

curious who is your dealer? i will be supplying one in alabama soon!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Buy the Madstad brackets for your stock windscreen. $119 on their website. I should have done that first!

I bought the lowers first and still had some buffeting. After the Madstad brackets, none!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
curious who is your dealer? i will be supplying one in alabama soon!
Dt, it's Champion Powesports in Athens. Have had a great experience there. Have to go back to have the wheel upgrade installed.

They are building a second dealership in Decatur. I understand they are working on it now.

·
Registered
56 Posts
DJ, I live in Tuscumbia and work in Decatur. Maybe we can get together and ride some, I need someone that can keep up, my Harley buddies can't.
Roll Tide (Look at pics in my garage and you will know I'm definetly a Roll Tider). Welcome to the site, You will most certainly find plenty of help here to figure out anything.
The people on this forum are the best at helping others.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
cool, good to know, one of the guys there is sending me some cores, they will be selling my rebaffles soon.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
cool, good to know, one of the guys there is sending me some cores, they will be selling my rebaffles soon.

Cool. I think the owners name is Dudley. I met him tailgating for an Alabama FB game last year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
im thinking Tommy? is the guy that contacted me. a customer of mine usea Max as his dealer, he took his bike in for something, a few days later Tommy contacted me a few days later

1 - 20 of 21 Posts