Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In conjunction with the Airdrie Oilmen's Association I am hosting a poker run on July 18th for THE GRACE HOUSE in Drumheller. The Grace House is a 90 addictions facility. We are raising money so they can get a new roof. The patrons inside are funded by the Alberta government but the building is not. The ride will be starting at the Delacour community hall just east of Crossiron Mills. It will then take us down to the Drumheller valley, over to Irricana then back to Delacour. There will be breakfast and a free supper. We have a tonne of prizes to give away, live music, and cold alcoholic beverages. There will be tenting at the community hall, secure overnight bike parking and a shuttle to Calgary, Airdrie and surrounding area. Stay tuned for a poster on here.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I'm a member on the Venture forum and have copied your post there as I know there are several members from AB.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!!! There will be a place to fire a tent up so a guy can have cocktails and not worry about anything. There is lots of hotels in Airdrie for cheap and we have a shuttle. The bikes can go back to hotel or stay at the hall. We will have many people camped out there so bikes will be safe.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1432938036.742666.jpg please pre register if your interested. Just send an email to the address on the poster. Preregistration will help us ensure we have lots of food and booze for all the riders.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I think I'm scheduled to work, but I'll see if I can get day off when it gets closer.....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bump to the top!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts