Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in Edson. I just bought a 2011 Crossroads (like, 4 days ago!:D:D) and can't wait for spring! My gf and I are already planning trips to the mountains and maybe Vancouver this summer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in Calgary.Just picked up a 2011 Cross Country at the end of last summer.....I am very happy with it......coming off a zx14 was a little different,but glad i made the purchase.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Your Going to Love IT

Welcome to the Victory

Maybe a victory Alberta Ride should be started or maybe there is one

share the details if so

Congrads on your new purchase

birdie

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm totally down for an Alberta Victory Ride! What a great idea.thumb up cheers

Anyone going to the Stomp this year?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oops! I was just checking the website and the Salmon Arm Stomp was cancelled last year. There's no word on whether an event will be held this year either. My brother has gone there before and he said it was a good time. Oh, well...

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm in Red Deer, two mins off the hwy. If you ever need a break from the #2 pop in. I'm gonna get the Vegas onto Van isle this summer, can't wait for the hwy to Tofino.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Oops! I was just checking the website and the Salmon Arm Stomp was cancelled last year. There's no word on whether an event will be held this year either. My brother has gone there before and he said it was a good time. Oh, well...
Isn't the "Sturgis North" thing happening in Salmon Arm now? Or at least in that area?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes. It's in the Vernon/Armstrong area now. July 18-22. Can't go this year, but maybe next year...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Someone has to organize an AB ride is all. It's tough when everyone is busy with work and family. I propose A weekly or bi weekly ride, that way it will go for sure, if you can make it great, if not, maybe next time. Maybe alternate out of Calgary and Edmonchuck. Just some thoughts, what do you tink?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Someone has to organize an AB ride is all. It's tough when everyone is busy with work and family. I propose A weekly or bi weekly ride, that way it will go for sure, if you can make it great, if not, maybe next time. Maybe alternate out of Calgary and Edmonchuck. Just some thoughts, what do you tink?
The Victory Riders Calgary http://www.victoryriderscalgary.com/ try to do that in the summer. I just went to one of their mtgs last month and besides the weekly rides, they were planning a few weekend ones.
I'm open for a ride to somewhere central once in awhile as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Snow!!!

I finally arranged to pick up my CR from Cycle Works West today. Mother nature congratulates me by bringing snow!!! WTF??:mad:

Maybe I should wait a week...?

21 - 40 of 118 Posts