Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turned over 55,555 Miles on the XC Friday .. Had it 2 Years 8 Months and Totally Trouble Free Miles .. Only Time ever been to the Shop was because I wanted it there other than the Right Hand Saddle Bag Latch absolutely No Problems with it .. Victory Builds One Fine Machine ..

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wow! Excellent, that's a lot of saddle time.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Great to see that kind of reliability from our brand .thumb up

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Damn Gator, that is impressive! You ride more in a few months than I do in a year.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Good on you , Congrats. I hit the all 6's last night and will turn 67,000 tonight. Can't say mine has been trouble free by any means but enjoying the ride none the less.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good on you , Congrats. I hit the all 6's last night and will turn 67,000 tonight. Can't say mine has been trouble free by any means but enjoying the ride none the less.
Good to Hear about the 6's .. I would have been close to that myself .. But the Scout has been taking away some of my Vic Saddle Time getting close to 8K on that one .. Had it since Dec 14th ..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow. We do not put that many miles on the car, truck, and bike together.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow. We do not put that many miles on the car, truck, and bike together.
One of the Joys Being Retired .. Spent too many Days out on the Ocean thinking what a Nice day for a Ride .. My Turn Now .. :)

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Great post GatorJoe, congratulations to you and to Victory Motorcycles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts