Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read the rules that I have to post here first. So here is my first post. I've been riding motorcycles for almost 20 years now. Started on an enduro (Kawasaki KE100), went on to a semi cruiser (Honda Nighthawk 750), graduated to a street bike (Yamaha YZFR6), and decided to slow things back down and enjoy cruising (High Ball).

I actually just sold my street bike yesterday and will pick up my new High Ball a week from Tomorrow. Can't wait to see what Victory is all about.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Just read the rules that I have to post here first. So here is my first post. I've been riding motorcycles for almost 20 years now. Started on an enduro (Kawasaki KE100), went on to a semi cruiser (Honda Nighthawk 750), graduated to a street bike (Yamaha YZFR6), and decided to slow things back down and enjoy cruising (High Ball).

I actually just sold my street bike yesterday and will pick up my new High Ball a week from Tomorrow. Can't wait to see what Victory is all about.
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new High Ball. cheers

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome from Surfside Beach, SC.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congratulations on your new High-Ball.thumb up

The High-Ball is a fun ride. I made sure to demo one each Vic Demo truck event I went to this summer. Had a blast on that bike. I really need my rich Uncle to come through for me! wac

·
Registered
931 Posts
The demo truck us nj now, i want demo some but u would be sad afterwards. I want a vision and xc :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts