Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I found out 2 weeks ago that I won the 2013 Allstate Arlen Ness custom Victory Cross Country! I haven't owned a motorcycle in over 20 years. I signed up to win at my local motorcycle rally last summer, Thunder in the Valley in Johnstown,PA. I will be receiving the bike at this year's Thunder!!!cheers

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Nice! Aren't you lucky?

CONGRATS!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Congrats, you'll love it and.... You'll be the envy of many!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice score! Congrats!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Copycat!! Just kidding!! I just posted last night that I also won a Victory (Ness Customization as well)!! Congrats to you....Nice looking ride!thumb up

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats...Could you pick me some powerball numbers for Wednesday ?

Nice XC !

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
You will LOVE IT! Welcome back to the fold!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hello all, I found out 2 weeks ago that I won the 2013 Allstate Arlen Ness custom Victory Cross Country! I haven't owned a motorcycle in over 20 years. I signed up to win at my local motorcycle rally last summer, Thunder in the Valley in Johnstown,PA. I will be receiving the bike at this year's Thunder!!!cheers
Nice-congrats. I signed up too-guess I didn't win.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
So are you also on here as ChiefGunner or is one of you exaggerating a bit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, you got me Oldman47! I've got nothing better to do than create 2 accounts. It's for real, I'll post the pics of me with the bike when I receive it in June.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Oldman...if you read both initial posts (or the titles) you would see some distinct differences...I won a 2015 Gunner and ragtoppers won a 2013 Cross Country. I too will post pics of mine, when I get it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts