Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from a Newbie to Victory! Well, almost.... looking for a 2009 Ice Blue Vision.

Found one but it's 10 hours away...road trip?

Been riding on and off since I was 20. Gone from nakeds to sporttouring, to adventure bikes to sportbikes to cruisers and now a tourer. Is there anythink I missed??:crzy:

Oopps...try this way ---- I Reside in a little town called Silex, Missouri, about an hour+ northwest of St. Louis, MO. Hello to other Victory riders in MO!!

Roger

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Post up some pictures. If you ride it home from Missouri be sure and keep I open for deer. Missouri has lots of dear. Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Picked one up in Jefferson City a couple of weekends ago. Pristine shape Ice Blue one. There was another one for sale outside of KC Kansas as I recall. He and I couldn't agree on a deal and he eventually took the bike off the market. He still may be interested in selling if you contact him and he still has it. PM me for the contact info if you're interested.

Below is a shot of our new to us 2009 Vision...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Nice bike. Did you get a good deal. How many miles?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks visionjohnny, I saw those but i have my heart set on an Ice Blue Vision. I might settle for a White one though...

Don07tncav... sent you a PM! I think you beat me to that bike!! I just saw the ad cause the seller never deleted it!! Im 90 miles from Jeff City.... :(

Hopefully there is one more Ice Blue out there!!

Ride Safe, Roger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts