Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to look at this motorcycle tomorrow. Hopefull by this time tomorrow I'll be an owner.

·
Super Moderator
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...and the price of $7495. I look up the book value and it's $7195 so the price is in line.

·
Super Moderator
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here it is!!!

2004 Victory Vegas 6200 miles. This is a like new 2004.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. You are gonna love that bike.
Do you live in Mesa? I live in Chandler.
There's a group of Victory riders tied to that dealership.I ride with them some.Great bunch of people.

·
Super Moderator
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on the new ride. You are gonna love that bike.
Do you live in Mesa? I live in Chandler.
There's a group of Victory riders tied to that dealership.I ride with them some.Great bunch of people.
I live in North Phoenix but bought it in Chandler. Finding a nice used Vegas is impossible. The bike is amazing. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
755 Posts
Congrats on that new to you ride. I have an 03 Vegas and bike blows me away everytime I ride it. It's amazing how great of a bike Polaris built almost a decade ago. thumb up

·
Super Moderator
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats on that new to you ride. I have an 03 Vegas and bike blows me away everytime I ride it. It's amazing how great of a bike Polaris built almost a decade ago. thumb up
I was just out on it after spending the day checking oil, tire pressure, wax, checking plugs. I gave it a complete once over. The bike is rock solid.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are those XElement saddlebags in the photos? If so, how do you like them? I'm considering a set for my just-purchased '06 Vegas.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Handsome horse! Welcome aboard! cheers

·
Super Moderator
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are those XElement saddlebags in the photos? If so, how do you like them? I'm considering a set for my just-purchased '06 Vegas.
I'm not sure what they are. They are Victory bags and I'll know after a few days if I like them. I've owned the bike for two full days at this point.

Handsome horse! Welcome aboard! cheers
Thanks and yes it is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts