Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Heated Seat

The heated seat on my CCT does not work. I bought the bike new in June and had not had the need to turn it on until recently. Checked the fuse, connections, ect and no luck. Took it to the dealer and they put a volt meter on all the wires and switches. All checked out so we determined that it had to be a bad heating element in the seat. They are ordering me a new seat and should have it in a few days. Obviously this is under warranty, but I was just wondering if anyone else has had a seat issue? Dealer has been great to work with and overall I am really enjoying the bike.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Did they check the ohms across the elements? Seems odd to have two elements , rider and driver, to fail. I have a 2011 with heated seat and no issue. The wife turns on hers on just about every ride

·
Registered
27 Posts
How warm does it get. I just installed a used one I got cheap. I feel some warmth but not sure if it's my body heat or if it's working. Had it on hi and lo and didn't really feel that warm. Had the bike running for at least 5 min with seat on hi.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
13,188 Posts
How warm does it get. I just installed a used one I got cheap. I feel some warmth but not sure if it's my body heat or if it's working. Had it on hi and lo and didn't really feel that warm. Had the bike running for at least 5 min with seat on hi.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Go for a ride so the seat gets full voltage. It really gets warm

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
It takes a while for it to heat up. I asked my dealer the same question because I was spoiled by the heated seats in my wife's car. I could probably cook eggs on them. The Vic seat would get warm enough to take away the chill, but never did get 'hot'. Dealer mentioned that was normal, they don't get overly hot...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts