Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to work through the Victory web site and visits to my local dealer and having a tough time working out a test ride. Figure before I drop this much change on a new bike, I need to know that I'll like it as much as I'm thinking I will.

So this is a smaller dealer in Augusta, GA and wondering if anyone knows how the dealers handle the test ride? Want the CCT, but apparently there isn't one locally to test. There's another dealer about 70 miles away that I haven't checked with.

Didn't know if the dealer can have Victory send them a test bike or now.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I had the same problem at my dealer, I'm shocked at how these people expect you to lay out up to and over 20,000 for a bike you cant test ride??? My dealer actually himmed and hawed , like I was asking them to part the oceans...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Been trying to work through the Victory web site and visits to my local dealer and having a tough time working out a test ride. Figure before I drop this much change on a new bike, I need to know that I'll like it as much as I'm thinking I will.

So this is a smaller dealer in Augusta, GA and wondering if anyone knows how the dealers handle the test ride? Want the CCT, but apparently there isn't one locally to test. There's another dealer about 70 miles away that I haven't checked with.

Didn't know if the dealer can have Victory send them a test bike or now.

Thanks!
gd, not sure where you are in GA but mountain motorsports in Conyers is a good dealership. I am in AL and almost made the drive over there to pick up my Hammer. I actually went to a local dealership during an open house, kinda like a demo day and rode the Hammer, Judge and Vegas. I didn't purchase from them however. I bought my bike from Shoal Outdoor Sports in Tuscumbia, AL. They beat the best price I could find (Mountian Motorsports) by almost $800 bucks(it actually would've more like 1,150 after paying taxes in state). I am sure they would let you test ride, they were awesome. I will be a buyer there for life even though it's 140 miles away!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I agree, Mountain Motorsports in Conyers, GA is a good dealership and will let you test ride. There's a salesman there that seems to know everything about Victory motorcycles. If you can't find any place in your area, I would go there.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ask for Bloke at Mountain if you go there, that's where I bought mine and I've known him for a few years now, awesome guy both before, during and after the sale, tell him Shane & Jeff sent ya, also, if you buy from them they will give discounts on accessories

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Check out the demo tour schedule, and see if they're coming close to you in the near future. It's a great opportunity to test everything Victory made. Here's the link to the demo tour schedule: http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/home.aspx.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Off topic, I'm using the motorcycle.com mobile app and I'm a member, for some reason this is the only thread I can post on, any ideas?
New members must post at least 2 times in the Rules and New Member Introductions section before gaining ability to post elsewhere on the forums. (sometimes it may take up to 45 minutes after your post before your permissions are granted to post in other areas of the forum - this is controlled by the forum software and not something admins or mods can change for you.)

Back on topic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in augusta also. I went to jacks custom cycles in Lexington Sc . They have a better selection then the one in town. Think the they had a few cct. I ended up buying a cc.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks jwilly. I called Jack's up yesterday and will be riding over next week for the test ride. Looks like a REAL bike dealership instead of the RV dealership we have in Augusta.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It sound like you already know what you are looking for. If you let him, he will try to tell you most the information you know already. I cut it down and told him I already know all the information just need to ride. 20 min later out riding with one of his employees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts