Administrator
5,947 Posts
Aloha!

Aloha, and welcome aboard. Nice Jackpot! thumb up

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Blueline and BBob! Really enjoying my Jackpot!
I went to a bike blessing last Sunday, there were over 700 bikes, mostly HD's; don't think there were any other Victorys. Got a lot of nice complements on my Victory, most were surprised and impressed by what they saw, a few wanted to buy it. Imagine that!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks Blueline and BBob! Really enjoying my Jackpot!
I went to a bike blessing last Sunday, there were over 700 bikes, mostly HD's; don't think there were any other Victorys. Got a lot of nice complements on my Victory, most were surprised and impressed by what they saw, a few wanted to buy it. Imagine that!
Get used to the extra attention, that's a gorgeous bike! I could probably retire if I had a dollar every time some one checked out my Vic.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the bike. I'd love to be where you are with a ride like that.

cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Live on Oahu for 4 awesome years compliments of Uncle Sam. Your bike sure makes a change from "Da Bus" eh? We used to ride it all over the island for $.25. Ok, I just dated my time there huh? :):) Again, welcome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

Hey itchy, I know what you mean; I was chased down the street the other day by a couple of guys in a van wanting to know what kind of bike I was riding.

Dakotarider, $.25 for the Da Bus! That was really a long time ago, I think I was in high school and I'm no spring chicken! Time to come back and visit!

Diveroger, nice to hear from someone from Hawaii, to bad we don't live on the same island! It was a dealer from Kona, on the Big Island; that got me to look at Victorys.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Aloha No Mumureo! Welcome to da forum from another old [email protected] who can remember the Kau Kau Korner and Gabby. That's one sweet island bike to go on malasasda runs with.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Hi Ricz,

Kau Kau Corner, wow! That was a while back!
Time to come back and visit!
Been back many times, but not in the past few years. Long overdue for malasadas at Tex Drive-In in Honokaa on da Big Island. thumb up

·
Registered
396 Posts
ca'nt go wrong with a jackpot,know i love mine.thumb up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts