Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I am. No more lurking. Chalk up another Victory forum on my favorites list.
For folks that don't know me my name is Rylan Vos, longtime Victory guy, and owner of The Vic Shop, one of the countys few independent Victory shops. I belong to a few other forums as well, but I've been seeing alot of stuff here worth checking out, so might as well join!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Here I am. No more lurking. Chalk up another Victory forum on my favorites list.
For folks that don't know me my name is Rylan Vos, longtime Victory guy, and owner of The Vic Shop, one of the countys few independent Victory shops. I belong to a few other forums as well, but I've been seeing alot of stuff here worth checking out, so might as well join!
Welcome....if nothing else you will get the straight poop on what people think and run into here....I wish more dealers would drop in....We have one great bike and maybe it would help them become great dealers/owners as well if they knew the concerns of their customers.....again welcome.....cheers

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Welcome Rylan!

·
13,003 Posts
Aren't you that famous Rylan Vos
Great to here your on board

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Rylan, are you still in Minburn?