Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
m posting this on my Dad's behalf. He has been wanting some lowers/close outs for extra protection from the cold and rain when we go on trips.

I found these Black Classic Pac-A-Derms in New Products - Shop Parts and Accessories - Your #1 Source for US Made, Custom Victory Motorcycle Parts on Witchdoctors. He likes the look and the price, but was curious how good they work. Does anyone run these currently or have any other ideas similar in price?

I could've sworn @FoFo ran leather lowers before, but I could easily be thinking of someone else.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pac-A-Derms

I have been using these for my forged bars since they started making them. They work great. I rode in the rain all day a couple of weeks ago. It was 45 degrees and raining and the only thing that got wet was my hands.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been using these for my forged bars since they started making them. They work great. I rode in the rain all day a couple of weeks ago. It was 45 degrees and raining and the only thing that got wet was my hands.
Thanks for the input do have any pictures?

I tell ya what I have the hard lowers and my knees to about mid shin will still get wet when it's raining. The rain is blown between the tank and lowers along with what runs off the top of the lowers. Plus here in Texas when it rains everyone thinks they have to slow down to a crawl so you'll end up getting soaked.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pictures

Just look on Bigbikeparts.com. They make them and have some good pictures.

·
13,172 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts