Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Thanks to BBob and this thread I got a set of ford focus 8mm silicon plug wires for a cool $14!!! Work and look great. Tough to justify $50 plus for plugs unless you have extensive motor work. Thanks for the great info. BBob has done a great job trying to keep finding alternative parts for our bikes. Please keep the good work.
That is awsome .... Good job on this info ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,404 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: BBob

·
Registered
19 Posts
Going to necro this old thread, I've got a 2013 hardball, live in Canada, and don't want to hassle of paying cross border duty and taxes and the conversion and all that bullshit.
Can anyone recommend a Canadian site that would be good to buy from? I've checked FORTNINE, and nothing says that the wires are the exact fit, and I don't want to buy them and not have the ends lock in place securely.

·
Premium Member
9,098 Posts
Any workshop that can make up leads can make you a set copying off the old ones
I had a performance auto shop make mine up for the Vegas and XC using MSD red wires and Aeroflow spark plugs boots,
I think he mentioned something about the coil connections being same as LS1 Chev.
Never missed a beat.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Good luck @Icarium81 . I spent a lot of time trying to get someone to make a set with no luck. It's pretty simple and I could have done it myself but nobody in this area has the right pieces. Napa, garages, etc, nope. In larger centre's there are some race shops that will more than likely have the parts but by the time you're finished with those guys you might as well buy them from WitchDoctors.

Alternatively, they may or may not fit so you could take them with you and compare Spark Plug Wire Alternatives

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sort of an update. Ordered the wires and a couple other things from witchdoctors 2 weeks ago, they not only haven't processed the order, it seems like they haven't even seen it yet. No response either from emails trying to contact them.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Sort of an update. Ordered the wires and a couple other things from witchdoctors 2 weeks ago, they not only haven't processed the order, it seems like they haven't even seen it yet. No response either from emails trying to contact them.

That would be very unusual I've ordered a few things from them and never had an issue.

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Call them
That would be very unusual I've ordered a few things from them and never had an issue.
Call them. They have great customer service.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
19 Posts
They have terrible customer service via email and phone calls, as in NONE. But one of their guys was tagged in a FB group and let us know that it was the LED headlight bulb that was holding it up. Despite showing ad being in stock.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Turns out I ordered wires for no fkn reason, they don't snap in to place like the OEM ones, certainly do NOT feel like they've been securely attached to ANYTHING, just sort of a bit of a rubber boot pushed over a small piece of plastic pipe.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts