Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have one yet but I fell in love with em the first time I saw one and I aint getin any younger so Im shopping . I rode one at MBBW a few weeks ago and Im pretty sure I can get used to the fat tire. Im concerned about how much it costs to replace the rear tire and how many miles you can get on it. I also rode a Vision and it was sweet and the kind of bike a 50 yr ,old fart is supposed to ride but as I said I love the Jackpot. Is there a license plate relocation kit available so you can show off the big tire ? It may take me a while to move up to a ( I feel like a traitor sayin that a Vic is movin up ) JP but Ill keep on stackin up the miles on my old faithfull Roadie (Roadstar)till then Anyway thats my introduction.

·
Registered
30 Posts
tire

I just put a Dunlop E3 on my hammer. $147 and change from Dennis Kirk. Don't worry about tire's. Pull the trigger and go riding.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Depending on how you ride I think some guys are getting 6k-10k out of there tires. There are several license plate relocation kits out there. I have MBW with led tag light. It can be turned horizontal or vertical depending on your jurisdiction. Welcome and go for it!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Good choice, and yep, you'll get used to the big tire easily. My Hammer S is my first fat tire, took no time at all.

There are lots of good plate relocators, nut MBW is awesome, they make a swing arm kit and a primary kit.

Don't forget the MBW LED turn signals back there too thumb up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts