Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity I took a look on Craigs List and found a whole bunch of amazing buys on Vic's of all years and models. Sure wish I had a pile of money sitting around doing nothing because I bet I could make a tidy profit selling them in the Spring. Knowing me I'd probably keep at least one.

Howabout you guys? Good deals in your area too?

Here are a few of what I'm talking about. Remember; this is their starting price.

2006 Victory Jackpot

****VICTORY V92C - UPGRADES & EXTRAS***

'06 Victory Vegas 8-ball hot rod!!

Victory Vegas

2011 Victory - Loaded with extras

2002 Victory TC Deluxe

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bbob thats Maggie
I know Johnny and she does have a nice 6 pack. Check out her belly. :D I haven't had a 6 pack like that since I was in boot camp.

She definitely works at staying hot. ;)

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
OK, I give up. Who is Maggie?

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
A TV program about liberals. Is it a sitcom?

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A TV program about liberals. Is it a sitcom?
Cute. It could be with a name like "Walking Dead". You're pulling our collective leg aren't you Ric?

Johnny and I have a crush on the character "Maggie" on the show. I wish they would give her more talking scenes. Alas; too bad for Johnny and I - she's married to Glenn on the show. :(

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Cute. It could be with a name like "Walking Dead". You're pulling our collective leg aren't you Ric?

Johnny and I have a crush on the character "Maggie" on the show. I wish they would give her more talking scenes. Alas; too bad for Johnny and I - she's married to Glenn on the show. :(
Yeah, pulling legs--I just can't help myself, that's the first thing I thought when I read the title. Maggie is my grandkids' age. You can have her if she'll have you.:laugh

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Just out of curiosity I took a look on Craigs List and found a whole bunch of amazing buys on Vic's of all years and models. Sure wish I had a pile of money sitting around doing nothing because I bet I could make a tidy profit selling them in the Spring. Knowing me I'd probably keep at least one.

Howabout you guys? Good deals in your area too?

Here are a few of what I'm talking about. Remember; this is their starting price.

2006 Victory Jackpot

****VICTORY V92C - UPGRADES & EXTRAS***

'06 Victory Vegas 8-ball hot rod!!

Victory Vegas

2011 Victory - Loaded with extras

2002 Victory TC Deluxe

You forgot one.
2004 Victory Vegas

(shameless promotion)

·
Premium Member
8,963 Posts
Vin's bike gotta be the bargain of the almost gone year!
Tried and true!

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, pulling legs--I just can't help myself, that's the first thing I thought when I read the title. Maggie is my grandkids' age. You can have her if she'll have you.:laugh
That's the entire point of having a crush on someone way out of your/our league. It's all for fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts