Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, PaiN invited my wife and I to a ride today with a few of his buds. Great folks and great ride. Went to Woodstock and had lunch. Rode around the Catskills, then had dinner at the OCC cafe. The food was delicious. 360 miles later, I rolled into the garage 13 hours after we left.

Hats' off to PaiN for inviting us, we had a blast.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
What fun you had. eh? Been out that way a couple times--great riding country.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
So, PaiN invited my wife and I to a ride today with a few of his buds. Great folks and great ride. Went to Woodstock and had lunch. Ride around the Catskills, then has dinner at the OCC cafe. The food was delicious. 360 miles later, I rolled into the garage 13 hours after we left.

Hats' off to PaiN for inviting us, we had a blast.
Thx B, it was great having you two along(and I'm sure glad your "mommy" didn't call to make you go home early ....hehehe{inside j/k}:rolleyes:)

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
781 Posts
Have no idea. Haven't heard anything about them...
If the website is any indicator- he is around.. Not sure what exactly he is selling, though.

I see a couple random pieces of apparel.. that's it. Otherwise there are no links to configure a bike or information on how to order a bike. He definitely wants you to know he was on American Chopper though.

I guess he just does "made for TV" stuff..

·
Registered
837 Posts
360 not bad at all. Now that's living.. Thumbs up guys. P.S. Is PJD still in business?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
He was last October. He had built a bike for a company and was showing it off and signing autographs at the state fair here in NC.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Glad you guys had a nice ride..thumb up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts