Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sick of it all! Let's take a break from having a president in the USA.

What is the worst that could happen? Wait! What is the best that could happen?

You/they say... who then is going to call all the shots? You/they say... this is the way we've always done it!

So, here in a motorcycle forum with some extreme wisdom always being flung around and at times... :( being wasted, you intelligent and smart aleckY guys decide what is best for this country if voters indeed decided NO MORE PRESIDENT.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
How bout we just don't vote for another America Hating , Muslim brotherhood loving , communistic , anti colonialist , African born , Marxist ? Or , how bout no more democrats for a while ? They don't seem to be doing it right , at this time .

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
How bout we just don't vote for another America Hating , Muslim brotherhood loving , communistic , anti colonialist , African born , Marxist ? Or , how bout no more democrats for a while ? They don't seem to be doing it right , at this time .
cheers What he said.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I vote LILMAGS500 for President!

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Kings and Queens

Monarchie is the way forward

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
How about a manger? Like many cities have.

·
Registered
538 Posts
reminds me of a movie....

:ltr:

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I loved that movie!

·
Registered
149 Posts
The problem with opting for that is there will always be a select few that just happen to be the biggest of all idiots that would elect in their ideal candidate.

If the president of the US is the highest position in the world, why do we have to select between 2 (always choosing the lesser of 2 evils), while there are 50 to pick from in the Miss America Pageant. 1 of those seems like a little more of an important job and should not be a matter of who spends the most $$$ on ads or who degrades their single opponent the most.

I'm tired of the way that our whole system operates. They are a minute few that are so out of touch with their constituents that they know nothing at all about what happens outside of that beltway. I wish that it would all just change. No lobbyist, only people in office that truly "live" in the area that they represent. Sessions should be short (it's not like anything gets done anyway) so that reps can get back home and to discussing issues with real citizens, not multi-gazzillion dollar companies that hire people (which in turn, the consumer pays the salary in higher costs) for doing nothing other than changing legislation to help them. It's not a particular party, they are all corrupt and honestly only care about themselves. I considered running for office a while ago, then reconsidered.

It's total bullshit that politics is a business and so many people earn extremely nice livings dealing with it.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Yep. TurretDR gets it. Methinks he is unfortunately too wishful that he sees a different way and expects that it could be.

It isn't the who, it's the how.

Two party system. Not going to change. They have a stranglehold on the keys to the kingdom. If you think there would be any substantive change to anything if there was no one home at 1600 Penn I have a beautiful, select real estate opportunity for you alone in the Okefenokee Swamp luxury condo business.

It doesn't matter which party is in, they are two sides of the same coin.

It was the end of the world when the appeaser in chief Obama became Prez.

It was the end of the world when the moron Bush was Prez.

Clinton- End Of World.

Bush 1- EOW.

Reagan- EOW

Ford- EOW (fun to watch EOW)

Nixon- EOW. Nuff said.

Johnson- EOW (also fun to watch if you didn't care much for beagles).

Kennedy- EOW (almost EOW, him and Nikita dancing in the firepit. That pretty much wrung real EOW fervor outta most folks, most that is except Curtis LeMay. You youngsters can Google him).

Dwight- EOW but we thought that duck and cover and a corrugated tin root cellar would handle armageddon so it was only EOW for the Russkis as far as we were concerned. We really were on the brink then. He was much more of a giant than we will ever know. This was the hero, military man who warned us all to fear the coming of the military industrial complex. We did not. We embraced it and call it the two party system.

And today in true two party slavish acceptance we holler at the top of our lungs that

It will be the end of the world if a Dem is next.

It will be the end of the world if a Rep is next.

Point is....

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Yep. TurretDR gets it. Methinks he is unfortunately too wishful that he sees a different way and expects that it could be.

It isn't the who, it's the how.

Two party system. Not going to change. They have a stranglehold on the keys to the kingdom. If you think there would be any substantive change to anything if there was no one home at 1600 Penn I have a beautiful, select real estate opportunity for you alone in the Okefenokee Swamp luxury condo business.

It doesn't matter which party is in, they are two sides of the same coin.

It was the end of the world when the appeaser in chief Obama became Prez.

It was the end of the world when the moron Bush was Prez.

Clinton- End Of World.

Bush 1- EOW.

Reagan- EOW

Ford- EOW (fun to watch EOW)

Nixon- EOW. Nuff said.

Johnson- EOW (also fun to watch if you didn't care much for beagles).

Kennedy- EOW (almost EOW, him and Nikita dancing in the firepit. That pretty much wrung real EOW fervor outta most folks, most that is except Curtis LeMay. You youngsters can Google him).

Dwight- EOW but we thought that duck and cover and a corrugated tin root cellar would handle armageddon so it was only EOW for the Russkis as far as we were concerned. We really were on the brink then. He was much more of a giant than we will ever know. This was the hero, military man who warned us all to fear the coming of the military industrial complex. We did not. We embraced it and call it the two party system.

And today in true two party slavish acceptance we holler at the top of our lungs that

It will be the end of the world if a Dem is next.

It will be the end of the world if a Rep is next.

Point is....

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

This post needs a like button!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Turret and POP!

This is America's reality > The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday made marriage for same-sex couples legal nationwide, declaring that refusing to grant marriage licenses to gay and lesbian couples violates the Constitution.

The power of a group of people to change the essence of the Constitution to fit the times. The American people put people in place that give them what they want... not what they need. Sound familiar? What the he!! happens to a child that gets everything that he wants?

A president as the supposed leader of the most powerful nation in the world will continue to lead the USA, and change the very foundation it was built on, until it is a heap of smoldering rubbish that NO other nation would even think of conquering.

What does such a comment do to your patriotism? Look at yourself in the mirror and see if there are blemishes of pride for the country that you live in.

Why do we all continue to be frustrated each day we see/hear the news? What's Going On???

The two party system is a failure. The commander-in-chief is a failure. We have to vote for someone. Of course we should all continue to have freedom to vote, to choose, and to speak up.

So, I say go get on your bikes, let the wind hit you in the face, stop and get a beer and cigar, ride some more, and let somebody else worry about it. :ltr:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
So, I say go get on your bikes, let the wind hit you in the face, stop and get a beer and cigar, ride some more, and let somebody else worry about it. :ltr:
Sounds good Dill , I cant even watch the news anymore , makes me physically sick . :(

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Thanks Dill for pointing out that we now have legislation from the benches in addition to the capitols.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts