Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We preregistered today for Americade in Lake George, New York.
To say that I am stoked is an understatement.
Its a great venue that is family friendly and geared towards the touring side of motorcycling. I know its early but I just had to tell everyone.
Most everyone here can understand my excitement I hope.
Come on spring!!!

Here is the link for more info.
http://www.americade.com

·
Registered
579 Posts
I've been to Americade twice. Its definitely huge rally. We've done the covered bridge tour and 6 lakes tour. It's really nice country up there.

When I was there in '06, we left Kansas a couple extra days early so we could run over to Maine. We had lunch at the Lobster Shack on the shore in Portland. Living in Kansas, I don't get really FRESH lobster very often.

Have fun at the rally. Watch out for the noise patrol. I don't know if they still do that or not.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
We preregistered today for Americade in Lake George, New York.
To say that I am stoked is an understatement.
You should be, it's a lovely area. We went by there just last year on a trip to Quebec. About 10 years ago, we stayed in a nice little cottage on the lake within walking distance of the pow wow.

The covered bridge ride was a hoot. I live in Ohio. Here, the livestock don't give vehicles a second thought. In Vermont they ran like the wind when they heard us coming (even though many were on nearly silent Goldwings). Maybe by now they've gotten used to it?

Here's a few pics of the area for anyone interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts